Friday, December 19, 2008

Our 3rd Annual Mom's X-mas Party


All of us mom's having our annual get together wearing our scraves that Monica hand knitted for us. We had such a great morning together talking, telling story's, eating, and drinking.
Merry Christmas to all my dear friend's who stand beside me on our journey with Autism.
From left to right:
Julie, Me, Monica, Dena, Aileen, Annette

Me and Monica

Me and the hostess Julie with her silly reindeer ear's that she wore all morning, toasting with Ma Mosa's.

Julie was so excited to get her scraf.

Annette was excited too.

Me opening my gift from Dena that was an empty box. She wrapped the wrong box, but it's supposed to be the "White House Christmas Tree" ornament.

Julie telling us the now famous underwear story at Victoria Secret's.

All of us cracking up at the "cheese" story. I will never be able to look at that cheese roll the same again.

Little Joshua was so good. I miss when Britney was his age having to tag along with all of us at all of our coffee stop's.

1 comment:

Julie Anne Winkle said...

Hey Michelle!
I love the post! And I also LOVE my reindeer ears...antlers?
Thanks for the memories, and the great photos of a wonderful time together!
love, me