Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Santa Barbara Zoo


Britney, Gio, and Bradley watching the otter's.


Gio, Bradley, Josh, Kendell, and Britney


Bradley just love's fish aquarium's.


Monica with her boy's and me with my kid's and my niece Kendell.


Me and the girl's watching the elephant's.


Look what just hatched here at the zoo.


The girl's being silly.


Bradley and Gio wanted to get on the big turtle too.


Anxiously waiting to get on the train that take's you all around the zoo.


All Aboard...


Say Cheese girls...


The kid's being silly again


Annette, Kenneth, Bradley and Rebecca (Brad's therapist) walking along.



The Girl's


Can't go to the zoo without getting a group picture...

1 comment:

The Baca family said...

I love your pictures Michelle, I don't know why I even bring my camera...I had a great time too! We have to plan for next week now...