Thursday, September 3, 2009

Britney's Share Day


So today Britney got a note sent home with her from the teacher. It reads:

Mrs. Hopkins,
Britney had money today for the red cart. She bought herself a slushie and also bought 4 friends slushies. The children are not allowed to buy for their friends. She didn't know this. Please discuss it with her at home. Thank you.


So I discuss the matter with Britney and she get's mad at me for not telling her she wasn't allowed to buy for friends. I told her that she's not in trouble and it was very nice of her to buy her friends a snack, but not to do it again at school. Oh, did I mention that she spent all of her money that I gave her for the week in 1 day and now she think's I need to give her more money for tomorrow's snack.
I think not...

1 comment:

Nana said...

She looks so cute in this picture. She didn't know what she had done was wrong.