Friday, June 25, 2010

Cherry Picking

Bradley's like "What Ever" I'll carry this bucket and walk around watching you guys pick cherries.


Papa showing the girl's which kind of cherries to pick.


Britney and Kendell picking away.


Papa trying to get Brad to taste a cherry. Brad thinks that it is "Poison".


The girls in a race to fill their buckets full of cherries.


My Beautiful Girl...


Making sure it's good enough to go into the bucket.


I just love her...


The girl's checking out their cherry collection and papa dumping all the cherries into one bucket.


Strolling through the cherry fields.


Even from behind she is just so darn cute...


We had such a good time. It was the kids first time and something that my parents use to take my sister and I to do all the time when we were kids. We can't wait to do it again.

No comments: