Thursday, June 18, 2009

Anniversary Cruise

Last week Jason and I took a little 4 day cruise with out the kid's to Catalina and Ensenada to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. We had so much fun and can't wait to cruise again.

Bon Voyage!!! Leaving Long Beach Harbor.

We cruised on the "Carnival Paradise" ship.

Taking the little boat to Catalina.

We rented a golf cart to cruise the island and I even drove it half the time.

Jason with the view of Catalina behind him.

My turn to take a picture.

I actually took this picture myself using the timer on my camera.

Look, there's our ship.

This picture look's like he is standing in front of a back drop background, but he's not.

Jason and I on the ship looking at the city of Ensenada.

1 comment:

The Baca family said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun...