Monday, June 1, 2009

Lake Buena Vista Part 1

Camping is something we all enjoy to do as a family. My parent's and my sister's family along with the Winkle family all went camping together at Lake Buena Vista. We had a great time and lot's of photo's to post.

As soon as we got to the lake Bradley ran straight for the water. This was his favorite spot to play.

Jason and I relaxing in the morning enjoying the view of the lake.

My sister and I laying out on our big island float.

Britney, Bradley, and Noah getting ready to go out on the lake.

Bradley and Britney having a good time driving the boat with their dad.


David and Kendell riding the sea-doo.

Britney just loves riding in the bow of the boat.

Bradley and Britney enjoying the boat ride.

Julie, Me, and Chrissy

Bradley

Noah

Julie, Noah, and Jack on the boat.

Britney, Kendell, Me, and Bradley

Britney sleeps on the top bunk bed in our motorhome with our dogs.

No comments: